Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mid Autumn Festival

I didn't fill in my MFP diary.
When that happens I'm either on holiday or eating too much. In this case, it's the latter.
On Sunday, the total adds up to around 4000 calories. That's the most I've had in a really fucking long time. Yesterday and today, I'd say around 800-900 calories each.
Oh and I gained quite a lot - I'm at 111lbs now.

The fucking mooncakes. They will be the death of me, I swear, those little things. They are so
delicious yet every quarter has more calories than a pack of maltesers.

Little fuckers.

Today I'm oddly cheery. Probably because I'm cooking again.

Hair is still falling out. I haven't had the time or money for multivitamins yet.

Bella: I'm not sure if Letitia's moving schools yet - she's applying for a few overseas so she won't be living nearby - not that she does anyway.
I'm sorry to hear that you've been bullied at school - I've suffered bullying since seven and I used to come home everyday crying, sometimes with wounds, and I hate to think that you, or anyone else, have been through that. Funnily enough the fact that I stand up for bullied kids is also part of what labels me as the "weird kid" at school. Aside from being fat, speaking English, knitting and a few other things.
I hope so. I'd like to study literature, but I really want to major in fashion design. I could teach English to little kids or something?
Thanks for clearing it up for me - I have tried flicking rubber bands but it just doesn't seem to have the same effect. I have marks from digging nails into my skin - but that's a different story.

Phil: Hi! Homework isn't much better over here - I have a ton of Chinese work in addition to my two design projects amongst other things.
She is beautiful eh? It's her birthday today too :)
Have you/will you be taking GCSEs? Just curious ;P
Thanks. I actually wear it under my clothes mostly though - underneath my school uniform so that I can wear it to school. It's really good because it stops me from eating too much.
Camouflage is beautiful! I don't really listen to a lot of Mariah Carey, just occasionally. Almost Home is my favorite song from her :D

Cursum Perficio: Thanks for the compliment.
Being a librarian sounds pretty good actually :) not sure about the pay though?
I hope I can go to fashion school too, thanks for having faith in me :D although the talented seamstress is actually Bella, think you mixed us up :P

I leave you with Constant Craving by k.d.Lang, one of my newest favorite songs. Has a sorrowful melody to it. I couldn't decide between this and the Glee cover of it - both are beautiful and breathtaking.

Sorry for the short post...we're still celebrating and I'm very busy.
I'll have to make time for gym the next few days.

Love,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment