Wednesday, March 18, 2015

TW: How I single-handedly destroyed my best friend's future

Letitia is unhappy - understandably. I said something I shouldn't have to the wrong person, because I don't know when to shut my big mouth. I'm sorry. It might affect her future, it depends on a lot of factors that I don't control. I really just want the best for her.

By the way, I'm tired, and I'm trying to catch up with everyone, forgive me if I had not commented on your blog.

My weight is worse than ever, at a whopping 117.5 lbs. I'm eating around 900-1000 calories daily and I know I should cut down. It upsets me to see the numbers on the scale.

Comment replies because I haven't done them:
Ruby: I'll listen to his other songs! Any recommendations?

CP: I'm not in a bad place, not exactly...I just tend to be a disappointment and I hate being that.

Sammy: Sorry I'm making you sad >.<
I...am cowardly sometimes.
Take care of yourself too Percy :P
I wish I can use big words.
That's good, lets hope you have many more good sleepy nights.
I like coconut water, but not coconut itself.

Bella: Hugs to you too! And like I said to CP, well, I'm not going through a tough time, I don't think, but I'm sort of sad sometimes. And I don't like to disappoint.

Sorry for the short posts lately.

Love,
Christie

1 comment:

  1. it's okay. breathe. it happens.

    and darling, don't take this the wrong way - but us human being sometimes tend to overreact. <3 maybe it won't effect anything else at all.

    how are you not losing weight eating so little is what i'm wondering. that is barely any food in my head.

    no, sweetie. don't apologise for making me a little sad. it's okay. i just care about you that's all. <3

    "Take care of yourself too Percy :P" this made me smile now.

    nah. you don't need any big words. i just normally switch to that kind of writing when i'm writing blog posts as per say. i enjoy it that way.

    <3 yes. good sleepy nights forever.

    i don't think i like coconut water but i've never tried it. i'm too frightened to. i'm afraid it'll ruin coconus for me forever and i REALLY love coconuts.


    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete