Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I take pride in stuff that I don't deserve to.

I take pride in having good grammar. I may not be the best writer, but it is known as one of my stronger points. Today I was told that I had shit grammar. And I was so stupid I forgot to run it through a grammar editor before letting my teacher read through it.

I take pride in having an extensive amount of English vocabulary. I was so wrong. I suck at vocab. I have always been aware that my Chinese and French vocabulary are greatly limited, especially French, but I though my English was skilled - it's one of the subjects I do better in.

I take pride in speaking English, but I was a laughingstock because of it. For six years.

Maybe English isn't the thing for me...
I just hate it. That I'm not good at what I'm supposed to be.
I'm not good at anything and I keep making a fool out of myself.

Sorry I'm in this really bad mood guys I don't want to be like this. I'm too sensitive.

I will try to catch up with everyone soon. It seems that blogger has been quieter than it has ever been.

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. Don't be too strict for yourself, your English is good. Otherwise not many people could understand what you're writting here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. breathe in. you do have an extensive vocab. you used the word 'extensive', didn't you? a lot of people here wouldn't even know what that means.

    don't pay attention to other people. school doesn't matter. you won't see those people again, and then you will regret wasting your life away on people's opinion (as i was the same). now, i don't give a shit. i am better than all of those fucking losers (even now) - they will find something different and point at it and laugh, and if that's the case then they are just idiots.

    good people, though, they don't. they take your attributes as quirks. they love your differences and will only pick at them in playful manners. those people are good enough to be called friends.

    you are. take care. breathe in. this is your emotions talking. it's okay. trust me, alright?

    i hope you're feeling better.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete