Tuesday, March 31, 2015

An early happy birthday~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!
Here, I drew you one of Chandler's paintings in "The Art of Getting By", but do excuse me that I used colored pencils and that it was a quick drawing - I know he sketched it and stuff but I'm not good with that for quick sketches.
There's the petit maison, the arc en ciel, and of course, Sébastian.



I know, I've messed up Grant's hair and I can't capture his perfection, but oh well. I doubt most people can. Also, do note that I am aware grass does not grow in tufts of different colors. The sky is a very light blue I was unable to capture on camera. 

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed this birthday present. I can mail it to you, if you want it, just mail me your P.O. box or something. (If I am correct in guessing the use of a P.O. box that is)

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. i lost it when you even wrote Sebastian with the French accent.

    i can't read this post without blushing. oh my God.

    "I doubt most people can." you are VERY right.

    oh no. i wouldn't ask you to mail anything. why do you all want to mail me thing? dear God, i'm blushing so badly right now.

    i love it! i saved it up. i think you did Grant's hair perfectly and oh, the big eyes...

    <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to write a comment reply:

    "Your posts are not pathetic, Sammy." thank you. this means a lot to me.

    "Bloody suck basilisk balls...nice bit of alliteration there (still counts, I think?)" you're very adorable. thank you for pointing out my perfect little sentence there (and yes, it is perfect).

    "I love purple! A large enchanted rock doesn't sound so bad." purple is very nice. i used to love purple. now, it reminds me of my ex. especially a particular shade of.

    "Hey, at least there are more people appreciating the magic that is a Mars bar." true. true. bloody hell. i'd give anything for Mars bars.

    "Isn't red velvet cake, like, cake with food coloring?" red food colouring. cream cheese frosting.

    "I'm currently gaining weight too :/ at least you're not gaining inches! (too optimistic?)" thank you, dear. c'est la vie. you gain some places. you lose in others.

    "Is adipose the cute little white toy from Doctor Who? (or whichever TV show it was from, the one with the angel statues)" i believe it was Doctor Who (which i'm going to end up watching at some point in my life). adipose is also the fancy scientific word for the 'fat'. adipose tissue = fat tissue. adipocytes = fat cells.

    <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete