Tuesday, January 20, 2015

TW: There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Dearest Sammy convinced me to post on binge days, so here I go.
I am...fairly worried of what y'all will think of me after this.
These few weeks I have been ridiculously relaxed with my weight (I know, that's putting the whole situation very nicely).

See below for an example: (today's intake)
Picnic chocolate bar, 230
Mcdonald fries, 237
Sausage McMuffin, 370
Fun size Twix bars (4), 320
Total = 1157 calories

Picnic chocolate bars - I am addicted to those. I never thought I would, because I never liked chocolate with nuts (Reese's cups being an exception, since it's peanut butter and not peanut) but the caramel and peanut blend so well in this one.
I don't know why I bought fun size instead of the original Twix it's cheaper and I'm a cheapskate hence Mcdonalds
And I think we all know MFP is lying when it tells me that I'd be at 102.5lbs in five weeks if I eat like this. I daresay it would be more like 125lbs.

My mood swings have been quite crazy. No surprise there.
Also, my grades are (mostly) absolutely shitty, so I'm making an effort to sleep earlier. I used to sleep at 2 am, so now I'm sleeping at 12:45am (hey it's still an improvement)
I really want to bring my grades back up again, I'm determined to do so.

Song appreciation quote of the day, because I'm bored - "And if a ten ton truck, kills the both of us, to die by your side - the pleasure, the privilege is mine" from There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by the Smiths. I always think of this song as a really macabre love song. (I'm not sure but I think it is one?)

Looooong overdue comment replies - I put your comments in bold above so you can see what you wrote.
Sammy:
you look so lovely. oh my god. and is that a smile? brilliant.
I have to say, you'll lose weight. it's alright. 
but for now...how can you lose your love for chips? that's actually sad. and are we taking potato chips? because that's sad. other chips = not so much.

Thanks for the compliment, and yes you're right :) I'm still experimenting with the perfect smile to make me look thinner actually >_<
I'm more in love with taro chips atm. And my aunt gave me a packet of broccoli chips from Thailand as a souvenir. They were the best chips ever :3

comment reply (yes, it took some time. I was a bit lazy):
it's okay. you can update even if you do just keep on binging, dear. it's best to hear from you every day than it is to hear from you only on days you think that are good. just saying, dear. <3
the inneudos just happened. I apparently was excited to eat it. Fage Fruyos never disappoint though. :3

Hey, it's fine it takes ages for me to comment as well :P
Am doing so! And I rarely have good days anymore (curse you, food!) so thanks for your advice - might as well blog more.
So many foods that I don't get, then again that's probably for the best.

Jessica Lange sings? really? wasn't she the actress from AHS? hmmm...
loving how Glee is first. bam. just like that. 
your film & book lists are so cute I find. 
wait, mango in TEA form? that sounds delightful. 
you are so cute. petti-things sound cute anyway. your clothing sense is really absolutely adorable.
awww. I want to hug you.
wait, brown? why do people hate brown so much? I think it's a warm colour. I think that it reminds me of coffee and chocolates and muffins and cafes more than it does remind me of bilirubin-related excretions.
I've never tried macroons. something to review at some point? ohhhhh...
role-playing. :')

Yup, in a few episodes of AHS I think? I didn't really watch the show, but she's an FC in one of my roleplays. She sang some Lana Del Rey too.
Glee is always first <3
The tea is sweet on its own but my favorite bagel shop serves it with a little cup of honey!
Oh, no, I didn't mean brown - brown can be quite delightful. Just that shitty shade of dark greenish brownish mustard that I don't like XD
You must try macarons! They're so delicious! Very expensive though >_<
Roleplaying is so damn addictive. Do you have a tumblr I can follow you on?

comment reply:
it was this story that someone posted on instagram. the gist of it was the lesson at the end that really made me think - it was this elephant that had the little shackles at his foot, and being huge and all, a child asked why he wouldn't just break free. the conclusion being that when he was a very small elephant, he tried to but couldn't. and now, even though he could, he had stopped trying, and that is why he is still chained. it made me of how often I think that I am someone, but I really don't know myself at all. I chain myself to an ideal, but I don't know myself at all. I don't know what I like or hate anymore in relation to food because I've been chaining myself to specifics. in all essence, I am no different than that elephant.
thank you, darling. I always like hearing that I have a way with words. 
a Cadbury sandwich = http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hR7F-MqvRzI/SLxBFT6zxxI/AAAAAAAACV4/LRreiSx7JgQ/s320/Cads2.bmp they don't look exciting. they taste a lot better than they look. proper chocolate-y.
thank you for complimenting me. thank you for saying that I am better than a biscuit. because biscuits are perfect.
ZUMBA. yes, I am absolutely in love with that stupid class. if I can, i'd live in the gym just to Zumba every day (not that there is Zumba every day but man). the only yoga i'm doing now is Body Balance and I suck. I am so imbalanced and inflexible! 
oh my god, that is so much work. I have 1 more lecture to do today but I want to do another one. so 2 lectures and I've already finished one today. hmm. 
YES. BLOG MORE OFTEN.
-Sam Lupin
PS. EAT. 

Well that was a very deep story......well, I sort of see it as an "unwilling to let go" thing, but maybe it's just a different interpretation. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find yourself in time.
Mmmm food. They look pretty damn good to me :) anything chocolatey = good
So there are rotating classes every week? Or is it just a random schedule? The only part of yoga I enjoyed were the back bends and I can't do those anymore - I faint because of the blood loss (or is it the blood rushing to my head?) you don't suck <3
Eaten ;)

Bella:
Happy New Year. You look adorable, as always. 
Re: your comment, I'm pretty familiar with my piercings. Some are thicker or longer than others so it's actually not all that hard. 

Take care lovely <3
xxxx 

Thanks! I want to get my ears pierced but that's about it for me >< maybe an eyebrow piercing. But I want multiple piercings on each ear :D

Lee:
You're so pretty!! I just LOVE your sense of style!
Happy New Year!
<3 Lee 

Thanks honey! I saw the reply on your blog and I do understand it. I'll be commenting tomorrow ;)

Phil:
Happy new year Christie!

Hope you had a fab year 

Thanks and ditto, although I didn't :/

The comments section is longer than actual blogging

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. i'm just scrolling down so I can get to the comment box. this post was long enough that I had to open two tabs. huh. haven't done that in a while! I don't mind of course. just something to note. I see there are comment replies!

    post:

    oh, when you're relaxed about what, it does definitely tend to make the situation a bit worse. hmm.

    that is NOT a binge to me. for me, that is still a restriction. a binge to me is somehow cramming 3,000+ calories in your mouth, kitten. just sayin'. <3 i have on several occasions during recovery been prompted to eat 2,500 calories and i would not feel full from it at all.

    the Picnic chocolate bars are hard to find here. hmmm. if i find them, i'd do a review on them. oh, and Starbars. or Boosts. i know i ate them once during the depression (when my taste senses were off and i couldn't enjoy food as i did before, and i didn't really love them per say, but i was mentally clouded. they might genuinely deserve another chance.)

    i fall asleep real early. yesterday, i fell asleep @ 10PM and i considered it late because i was so tired by like 7.

    comment replies:

    shhhhh. you should smile because the world is absolutely brilliant. NOT to make your face look thinner, which it doesn't need. not at all. you are absolutely lovely and always have been.

    not sure how i feel about plants being chips. hmm.

    i would genuinely love it if you blog more. x

    more like a few seasons. from what i know, she's in all of them but after this recent season, she won't be doing anymore.

    ohh. tea sweetend with honey. i might need to down the whole bottle in it just to be sweet enough so i should probably stay away from it.

    i have no idea what you're getting at, kitten with that colour.

    macroons. hmm. like i said, i might genuinely get some to review. there's a place next to my gym that sells a box of them. the place itself is expensive. i know a supermarket that sells them for very cheap though.

    my tumblr is dareinchris (which i am rarely on).

    i hope i do. i refuse to be stuck in limbo just because i don't know who i am. it's not a bad thing. i get to slowly find out then, don't i?

    they are very good indeed. *le sigh*

    ah, my gym has several classes a day. classes running from 8 to 11 (each an hour long) & then from 4-8 or 4-9 some days depending. it depends on when i get there and on the day. though they do change classes often too.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think you're brave, braver than me, who hates telling people what I eat. They would be horrified!

    ReplyDelete