Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TW: And we'll never be narwhals...

Okay, stupid joke up there.

Gosh, I love getting back into the swing of blogging.

MFP I can eat whatever the fuck I want, I'm just really sick of you saying "Based on your total calories consumed today, you are likely not eating enough" so yeah.
Today's food is all snack food.
Twix fun size (4) - 320
Picnic bar - 230
Fish skin - 271
Total = 821 calories
I'm trying to set my calorie limit to 800 on non-mono days. Maybe after a month or so I'll cut it down to 600.

Is it bad that I feel like a coward? I post my feelings here online and I tell y'all about it but I feel ashamed to tell people in real life that I'm trying to lose weight/guilty having them find out that I'm trying to lose weight. I don't know why...

Oh and you might have noticed that I don't put my weight here. Will do tomorrow - lately I've been too nervous/frightened to go near the scale.

Tea egg mono awaits me tomorrow, I can't wait :) not sure if other places sell tea eggs but they're basically, well, boiled eggs soaked in tea. A wonderful flavor. I usually have around 6 on a mono. And of course - I don't count calories :D that's the beauty of it.

Song appreciation quote of the day (probably another of those things I do for a week before giving up): "Silver clouds with grey linings" - The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy. I like paradox quotes or gloomy ones.

Comment replies:
Bella: Thanks! Rocky Horror is always the best :3 my mother was quite unimpressed with TFIOS though. She usually gets teary eyed with sad movies but she thought this wasn't worth her crying apparently. Oh well :P
Berry tea! I've never had that. I've only the strawberry and mango teabags, or peppermint tea leaves.
I love the Narwhal song, it's one of my favorite silly youtube songs. Also Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows!
I think blogging on this laptop is easier (when I started blogging less it was around the time I switched laptops but now the bigger one broke down again) because the screen is easier to hide)

CP: People are already horrified at what I eat XD but thanks. I hate telling people how much I weigh though. It always comes up in chitchat between my schoolmates somehow.

Sammy: I've had 3000+ cal binges as well. Rarely, though, because I don't have that much money. Oh, but you were in recovery so it's exceptions of sorts?
Do try Picnics :3 better yet freeze them for fifteen minutes. then leave it out for five minutes before eating it. The caramel will become frozen. I don't have to do it because my school is on a hill and the temperature there is enough to freeze it. I've never had Starbars or Boosts. Are they the coconutty ones? (Depression clouds your taste buds?)
I don't think I can ever fall asleep at 10pm unless I was sick or I fainted. Probably 11:15 at earliest.
Taro chips are awesome. So are sweet potato chips. Broccoli chips are the best (they're really crunchy and there isn't any excessive salt/powder) but I don't know where to get them here.
I know Jessica Lange has been in AHS - I was referring to her singing in just a few episodes. But yeah, I heard that she's leaving. Is the show good, by the way?
Trust me, the tea is yummy with just a little honey ;) and that's for someone who requires three sugars and three creamers in a mocha.
I followed your tumblr! (you don't have to follow back - I reblog roleplay/glee stuff on one blog and cute fashion on the other)
Well, patience is always the key, so I guess same goes for finding yourself :)



Love,
Christabel

3 comments:

  1. as you know, I do agree with MFP. just pointing it out there. <3

    I honestly don't know how anyone can survive on so little food, especially after Minnie Maud. I don't think I can eat that little ever again. I might be able to, but i'd be hungry as hell.

    that doesn't exist here. those tea eggs sound heavenly though. eh.

    comment reply:

    it's a strange exception. i'm still considered to be in recovery considering my eating habits and my thoughts aren't eradicated. it's not until i'm content with myself that I can consider myself as being recovered x

    I loathe frozen caramel actually. I love it when it's warm. I absolutely enjoy warm food. I would put all my chocolate bars in the microwave if they wouldn't just melt. sad thing about them. Starbars are peanuts & caramel and Boosts have a biscuit layer. that's from memory. how about Double Deckers? I remember liking those but I haven't had them since the depression either (yes, depression clouds my taste buds. I lost a good chunk of weight during that time!)

    it's actually 11 now. I fell asleep @ 5 and woke up at 8.

    AHS is good. it's a strange kind of good. because it's Ryan Murphy, it somehow starts off as amazing and then veers off during the end. for me, the ending is what matters and sometimes, it's like "...this doesn't really make any sense to me." it's always better the first time you watch it and the second time, not as much for me. :) I think everyone loved the first season the most (though be warned - there are mentions of self-harm in the first season).

    oh wow. so, like me.

    yes, I've seen! I'd follow back but i'm lazy and I only use tumblr on my phone.

    I hope so. i'm a very impatient person. xx

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! DO YOU NOT LOVE US ANYMORE?!
    lol i'm just kidding. But seriously, I have missed you.
    Is mono just eating one food for a whole day?
    I don't know if I could do that! I get bored of one food too quickly lol.

    Anyways glad to see you back!
    <3
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea eggs sound interesting. I can't say I've heard of them before. Stupid question, but do they taste like tea? I kinda like my eggs to taste like eggs.
    Yeah, TFIOS had me crying. I'm a sucker for movies like that.
    Sam hasn't tried Picnics?! This is unacceptable Sam. TRY ONE! I will post you one if I have to.
    (Sorry for hijacking your comments. Sam has that effect on me.)

    <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete