So, I did a 2-day chocolate mono. Yesterday before the mono, I weighed myself at 115lbs, and today after one day at 114lbs. I hope I maintain, if not lose.
I had a box of Andes Mints - 700 calories - and a box of 50g nestle milk chocolate (I dunno about the calories) yesterday, and I had a packet of Reese's PB cups and some cadbury mint chocolate today.
My brother is going off to camp tomorrow and as much as he infuriates me I'll miss him quite a lot. He's the only thing that keeps me safe at night :/
Dammit - yoga tomorrow. I don't want yoga. Why. And it's another new teacher :( I've had this one a few times before and she's extremely rigorous. Oh well.
I've been learning to smile lately. I'm usually fairly giddy at school (even if I'm not happy, I have to keep up an appearance, duh. It's school.) but sometimes when I leave school - when I'm on transportation, in extracurricular classes (minus French, I need to give the French teacher a good impression too) and sometimes at home, I don't smile enough.
Oh, and my parents are majorly pissed at me because I drew a skeleton wearing cute lolita and I thought it was nice. Also when I was packing my stuff they glimpsed another of my doodles - a kid ballerina with her heart dug out (she has her hands in the first position holding her heart and her legs in third position, there's blood dripping on the floor and a tear in her leotard where her heart would be). They're even more convinced that I'm screwed up and a mess.
By the way, I am so not looking forward to next Saturday. It's report card day. Aslfrkfdhl.
Sorry guys, but I'm so tired - I'll do comment replies tomorrow x
Love,
Christie
I had a box of Andes Mints - 700 calories - and a box of 50g nestle milk chocolate (I dunno about the calories) yesterday, and I had a packet of Reese's PB cups and some cadbury mint chocolate today.
My brother is going off to camp tomorrow and as much as he infuriates me I'll miss him quite a lot. He's the only thing that keeps me safe at night :/
Dammit - yoga tomorrow. I don't want yoga. Why. And it's another new teacher :( I've had this one a few times before and she's extremely rigorous. Oh well.
I've been learning to smile lately. I'm usually fairly giddy at school (even if I'm not happy, I have to keep up an appearance, duh. It's school.) but sometimes when I leave school - when I'm on transportation, in extracurricular classes (minus French, I need to give the French teacher a good impression too) and sometimes at home, I don't smile enough.
Oh, and my parents are majorly pissed at me because I drew a skeleton wearing cute lolita and I thought it was nice. Also when I was packing my stuff they glimpsed another of my doodles - a kid ballerina with her heart dug out (she has her hands in the first position holding her heart and her legs in third position, there's blood dripping on the floor and a tear in her leotard where her heart would be). They're even more convinced that I'm screwed up and a mess.
![]() |
| This is me at my parents |
Sorry guys, but I'm so tired - I'll do comment replies tomorrow x
Love,
Christie

I find a good rule of thumb for chocolate if you don't know the exact calories is roughly 500 cal per 100g. Doesn't really matter if it's plain or filled. Higher fat chocolates like Lindt are a little more, but even still, I find it to be a good estimation when I'm working things out in my head.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like maybe your parents are concerned, more than pissed off? It can be a worry seeing drawings that are morbid, and maybe they don't know how to react. Hell, my mum still gets uneasy when I show her my drawings, writing, the music I listen to, etc.. You said they're even more convinced that you're "screwed up and a mess", but maybe they're worried for you and don't know what to say or do.
Take care of yourself sweetie <3
xxxx
^she's right for calorie content. for milk chocolate, more along the lines of 500-520kcal per 100 gr. for white chocolate, anywhere from 580-600 kcal for 100 gr. Lindt...yes, those balls that are 12 gr. are 70-80kcal, so 100 gr. of Lindt truffles for example, are 580-667 kcal per 100 gr. despite the fact that they are milk and not white.
ReplyDeletehoney, i'm sorry that your brother leaving is impacting you a lot. shhhh. he'll be back, and you are safe.
good luck with yoga. I hope it isn't too bad!
I second Bella yet again. the thing is parents do care, especially when it comes to the Asian side of things...a lot of things are taboo, or things that parents especially do not like talking about. i'm sure that they are just worried, but do not know how to express it. try not to think about it too much, kitten. it happens.
also, i'm going to watch Glee tonight. i'm excited already!! xx i'm re-watching the seasons :) today is day 4, so i'm going to watch "Preggers". xxx
-Sam Lupin
(Here Cadbury Dairy Milk is 519 cal and Old Gold is 522 cal, if you want to get specific, which Sammy and I always do)
ReplyDeleteWhite chocolate doesn't even count, it's barely even chocolate! There's no cocoa powder, and some don't even have cocoa butter. Nestle Milkybar actually contains vegetable fat instead, so it's not even classed as chocolate. It's mostly full cream milk powder and vegetable fat.
Love you both <3
xxxx