Happy new year, guys.
Curse the weight gain after Christmas, I was doing so well on monos.
117lbs initially, I lost two pounds over time and then gained a pound yesterday while hanging out with Letitia. My calorie intake is too horrible for me to think about.
Oh well, on the positive side I wore a corset so it wasn't my fat all over the place. And the corset keeps me warm too.
I have absolutely lost my love for chips, and I have no idea why, but hey it's a good thing right? On the other hand, I realized that dates are high in calories which totally sucks, because they help my blood pressure issues.
I've caught a cold last week and it sucked but now I'm fine and my voice is awesome :)
I'll...go and reply now, not-commenting-guilt is getting to me :P
Christie
you look so lovely. oh my god. and is that a smile? brilliant.
ReplyDeleteI have to say, you'll lose weight. it's alright.
but for now...how can you lose your love for chips? that's actually sad. and are we taking potato chips? because that's sad. other chips = not so much.
-Sam Lupin
Happy New Year. You look adorable, as always.
ReplyDeleteRe: your comment, I'm pretty familiar with my piercings. Some are thicker or longer than others so it's actually not all that hard.
Take care lovely <3
xxxx
You're so pretty!! I just LOVE your sense of style!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
<3 Lee
Happy new year Christie!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fab year
comment reply (yes, it took some time. I was a bit lazy):
ReplyDeleteit's okay. you can update even if you do just keep on binging, dear. it's best to hear from you every day than it is to hear from you only on days you think that are good. just saying, dear. <3
the inneudos just happened. I apparently was excited to eat it. Fage Fruyos never disappoint though. :3
cheers! xxx
-Sam Lupin