that song pretty much sounds like life. it doesn't like you've had a good day, kitten.
i'm sorry that you feel so bad towards your weight and intake at the moment. if it helps, I eat around that amount regularly enough. i'm hoping that you feel lots better soon.
the caramel one was nice. I love caramel but I hate how rich and sticky it could be. though nowadays, i'm pretty much inhaling caramel anyway. it doesn't get that sickening for me anymore.
my sister brought us chicken wings. the joys of eating when you're not eating at home. and hey, if it helps, 2 slices of pizza is always standard. 6, however, takes a real champion. i have eaten entire pizzas before. entire medium ones on regular intervals. there was a week where i ONLY ate pizza. it was glorious.
"GLEE. ^that deserved a line of its own." i know right?
i love chickpeas as well. ugh.
"Oh. My. Fucking. God. You are one lucky duck not to be bloated after all that, dear!" i know, right? i was just wondering what was going on. i thought i'd look like i was gestating twins, but nope. i have no idea what was going on. maybe my body decided it liked me for one night.
you don't have to be a GOT fan to get the reference. i called it the Tyrion Lannister of all of the cheesecakes simply because Tyrion is 4'4-4'5". http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101128162109/gameofthrones/images/5/53/Tyrion_Lannister_in_the_Vale.jpg SO SMALL.
i don't remember if they were expensive. i know the M&S ones were because the price was straight at my face, but not sure about the Carrefour ones.
"I thought of Shakespearean ruffled collars before skirts actually :P" oh my god. i see it.
"Oh my god Puck get your biology right. You can /not/ see her ovaries. I hope." but it's Santana, dude. i'm sure she'd find a way to tease you by showing you her ovaries. Puck/Santana is such a weird ship. i do not approve. i ship Santana/Sebastian & Sebastian/Puck but i cannot ship Puck/Santana.
"Never had Americana butter cookies either." that's sad. very sad. they're kind of like childhood cookies here. I've eaten them when i was a kid. i know how they taste like from that. i used to demolish many tins of these!
that song pretty much sounds like life. it doesn't like you've had a good day, kitten.
ReplyDeletei'm sorry that you feel so bad towards your weight and intake at the moment. if it helps, I eat around that amount regularly enough. i'm hoping that you feel lots better soon.
take care of yourself, Christie darling.
-Sam Lupin
comment reply to the comment you left on my post:
ReplyDeletethe caramel one was nice. I love caramel but I hate how rich and sticky it could be. though nowadays, i'm pretty much inhaling caramel anyway. it doesn't get that sickening for me anymore.
my sister brought us chicken wings. the joys of eating when you're not eating at home. and hey, if it helps, 2 slices of pizza is always standard. 6, however, takes a real champion. i have eaten entire pizzas before. entire medium ones on regular intervals. there was a week where i ONLY ate pizza. it was glorious.
"GLEE.
^that deserved a line of its own." i know right?
i love chickpeas as well. ugh.
"Oh. My. Fucking. God. You are one lucky duck not to be bloated after all that, dear!" i know, right? i was just wondering what was going on. i thought i'd look like i was gestating twins, but nope. i have no idea what was going on. maybe my body decided it liked me for one night.
you don't have to be a GOT fan to get the reference. i called it the Tyrion Lannister of all of the cheesecakes simply because Tyrion is 4'4-4'5". http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101128162109/gameofthrones/images/5/53/Tyrion_Lannister_in_the_Vale.jpg SO SMALL.
i don't remember if they were expensive. i know the M&S ones were because the price was straight at my face, but not sure about the Carrefour ones.
"I thought of Shakespearean ruffled collars before skirts actually :P" oh my god. i see it.
"Oh my god Puck get your biology right. You can /not/ see her ovaries. I hope." but it's Santana, dude. i'm sure she'd find a way to tease you by showing you her ovaries. Puck/Santana is such a weird ship. i do not approve. i ship Santana/Sebastian & Sebastian/Puck but i cannot ship Puck/Santana.
"Never had Americana butter cookies either." that's sad. very sad. they're kind of like childhood cookies here. I've eaten them when i was a kid. i know how they taste like from that. i used to demolish many tins of these!
-Sam Lupin