They aren't necessarily from 2014 but I liked these things in 2014 ^^
Favourite songs:
The Name Game - Shirley Ellis/Jessica Lange
Hum Hallelujah - Fall Out Boy
My Cup - Heather Morris/Kevin McHale
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Favourite books:
This Is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E. Smith
Elsewhere - Gabrielle Zevin
Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult
Favourite TV shows (and anime :P ):
Glee
My Little Pony
Supersize VS Superskinny (TW?)
Kuroshitsuji
Favourite films:
The Fault In Our Stars
Chicago
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Into the Woods
Favourite drink:
Strawberry and mango tea - Twinings
Coke Zero
Lime juice (from margaritas)
Blue mountain coffee
Favourite items of clothing:
My pettiskirt
Favourite items of clothing:
My pettiskirt
Anything I can wear with a petticoat
Anything girly, really!
Favourite animal:
Erm, I'm having trouble answering this one...unicorns I guess. Or narwhals. Both!
Favourite quote:
"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." - Margaret Mead
Favourite animal:
Erm, I'm having trouble answering this one...unicorns I guess. Or narwhals. Both!
Favourite quote:
"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." - Margaret Mead
From the song Hum Hallelujah, "Sometimes we take chances, sometimes we take pills" and "I love you in the same way there's a chapel in a hospital"by Fall Out Boy
Favourite colours:
Pink, lilac, saxon blue, mint, every pastel
Favourite colours:
Pink, lilac, saxon blue, mint, every pastel
Black
White
Everything that isn't neon or crap-colored
Favourite places:
My bedroom
Favourite places:
My bedroom
Parents' bedroom (excellent wifi)
Favourite foods:
Chocolate
Favourite foods:
Chocolate
Caramel
Caramel macarons
Coffee ice cream
Taro chips
Doritos
I like most foods -_-
Favourite restaurant:
Saizeriya, an Italian restaurant near my home
Favourite gadget:
My laptop
Favourite restaurant:
Saizeriya, an Italian restaurant near my home
Favourite gadget:
My laptop
My iPod Nano (5th Gen)
Some other of my favourite things: (okay so some of these are actions sue me)
Some other of my favourite things: (okay so some of these are actions sue me)
Roleplaying
Tumblr
My RL friends
Talking to certain teachers
You wonderful people <3 I'm not naming anyone but you all know who you are
So, hope that didn't bore you!
Love,
Christie
Jessica Lange sings? really? wasn't she the actress from AHS? hmmm...
ReplyDeleteloving how Glee is first. bam. just like that.
your film & book lists are so cute I find.
wait, mango in TEA form? that sounds delightful.
you are so cute. petti-things sound cute anyway. your clothing sense is really absolutely adorable.
awww. I want to hug you.
wait, brown? why do people hate brown so much? I think it's a warm colour. I think that it reminds me of coffee and chocolates and muffins and cafes more than it does remind me of bilirubin-related excretions.
I've never tried macroons. something to review at some point? ohhhhh...
role-playing. :')
-Sam Lupin
comment reply:
ReplyDeleteit was this story that someone posted on instagram. the gist of it was the lesson at the end that really made me think - it was this elephant that had the little shackles at his foot, and being huge and all, a child asked why he wouldn't just break free. the conclusion being that when he was a very small elephant, he tried to but couldn't. and now, even though he could, he had stopped trying, and that is why he is still chained. it made me of how often I think that I am someone, but I really don't know myself at all. I chain myself to an ideal, but I don't know myself at all. I don't know what I like or hate anymore in relation to food because I've been chaining myself to specifics. in all essence, I am no different than that elephant.
thank you, darling. I always like hearing that I have a way with words.
a Cadbury sandwich = http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hR7F-MqvRzI/SLxBFT6zxxI/AAAAAAAACV4/LRreiSx7JgQ/s320/Cads2.bmp they don't look exciting. they taste a lot better than they look. proper chocolate-y.
thank you for complimenting me. thank you for saying that I am better than a biscuit. because biscuits are perfect.
ZUMBA. yes, I am absolutely in love with that stupid class. if I can, i'd live in the gym just to Zumba every day (not that there is Zumba every day but man). the only yoga i'm doing now is Body Balance and I suck. I am so imbalanced and inflexible!
oh my god, that is so much work. I have 1 more lecture to do today but I want to do another one. so 2 lectures and I've already finished one today. hmm.
YES. BLOG MORE OFTEN.
-Sam Lupin
PS. EAT.
Oh, I love this. The Fault In Our Stars and Rocky Horror are both up there on my list too.
ReplyDeleteStrawberry and mango tea sounds intriguing. My favourite fruit tea would have to be strawberry, cranberry & raspberry.
Unicorns and Narwhals. Love it.
If you haven't seen the Narwhal song, it's awesome.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc
"Like an underwater unicorn, they've got a kickass facial horn..."
Good to see you posting :)
xxxx