Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TW: I leave the room with no shred of dignity or self-esteem.

Drama class. You've heard me rant about it a thousand times, and you'll hear it again.
They're just so mean. I'm working with four other kids in my group and only one of them is nice. He's a very sweet kid, but sometimes he just says things that hurt. Yet he's the only one I can lean on amongst them. The others, a guy and two girls, are all horrible. The guy, Gareth, especially hates me. All through the last year or so we've developed a strong mutual hatred. The two girls, Sue and Kara, treat me like I'm invisible or an idiot. No one bothers to tell me what is happening in any scene and then I get yelled at. Kara plays a mafia boss in one scene and I'm supposed to be her assistant, but I'm pretty sure she's not supposed to hit me with a ruler or call me a bitch. I just get so down every time I have drama class.

I miss the times when I don't have to worry about my weight.
Will those times ever come again?
Since three and a half years ago I've always had the pressure to lose weight.
Even before that I was told that I was fat.

I'm still at 114.
My calorie count these two days was horribly high, I reckon in total I had around 1500 calories.
Leaves me to split 1000 between the three following days.


Bella: I hope it's helping. I really don't know at this point.
Oh I'm sorry >-< he doesn't really seem that scary to me though, and a lot of girls fangirl over him and slenderman.

Cursum Perficio: Same here :) they're too good.

I hope tomorrow's day is colored in bright tones.

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. People can be really terrible, and it doesn't get better with age, it just changes. The issue is how to learn to deal with it, because it's the only thing one can do.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avy is right. Some people just are shits and I know it's hard right now, but one day you won't have to see them again. Just keep on remembering that.

    re the glasses: I think I picked nice frames, I just hope they look good enough on me :p

    ReplyDelete