Basically I was shunned by a group of kids in my Geography class who I had to do a matching exercise with.
They got scolded by the teacher, but I doubt that made things better. Don't get me wrong - the teacher is a very nice person as well as a good teacher but what he did would probably just bring me more trouble.
My weight today is at 110lbs - a number which I have sorely missed, as high as it is, it is an improvement. My intake is around 600 which I have to cut down.
I am trying to make amends with Karl. Being the hypocrite I was I probably judged him too quickly.
I am dabbling into roleplay, which I am enjoying very much. I like being another person. Besides, it gives me plenty of chance to practice writing dialogue. Natasha thinks it's lame, Tiana is obsessed with it and I don't know how Letitia feels about it.
A comment that Natasha and Letitia made that really bothered me was about a character in Glee, Lauren. Letitia thought that there were too many stereotypes on Glee that were more worth breaking than having the unattractive girl fall in love with the hot jock. Natasha simply thought that Lauren was fat. That's it. All she was - "fat". I know they probably don't mean it in a bad way, but I'm the most fucking sensitive person in the world. And that managed to depress me.
![]() |
| Lauren and Puck played by Ashley Fink and Mark Salling |
And I leave you with Lovefool by the Cardigans. Excellent song. One of the only where the original is better than Lea Michele.
Love,
Christie

I get terribly self concious when people talk about other people being fat. I mean, what the hell am I then?
ReplyDelete