Friday, August 29, 2014

Unconscious

759 calories :( too high an intake...and no exercise still.
Weight is at 110lbs and I'm really hoping it goes down tomorrow.
Still debating whether I should go to yoga class tomorrow - I fainted today and I faint easily in yoga classes so things can turn out badly.
Mood is...nothing special. Just me.

So...I fainted today. I faint easily and the first time I did was at 6 years old. I tend to faint say three or four times a year, maybe more.
And it's never on my period so it's not related to that either.
It's either low blood pressure or dehydration.
I was feeling dizzy and suffering a stomachache in the toilet so after coming out I decided to try and make a run for my room so that I could lie down. When I arrived at my room I collapsed on the floor and hit my face hard. Ouch. That left a bruise that still hurts now, which means I can't even smile because my muscles will hurt.
I don't know how long I was unconscious for but eventually I woke up and I was okay...yup.
However my mother said no gym. Also, I was supposed to do the ALS ice bucket challenge tonight, so that was off my list as well. My mum made me eat dates because they prevent the fainting.

And then I injured myself again in the afternoon when my fingers accidentally got stuck between the legs of the ironing board (the "V" in the fold of the legs) and that hurt like fuck.

I don't have much otherwise to say today.

My song recommendation of the day is Something's Coming from West Side Story. I love this song and I'm thinking of doing it for the school musical audition next year but if my school is doing West Side Story this might not be the best choice. Hm.

Kay: Thanks :) I'm sure you can draw - everyone can draw. Don't be envious of me, you're so much more smarter and sweeter! I used to study art in school as one of my subjects but dropped it because there was so much work I slept half an hour every night :( still, I have my design class.
I spent my whole day reading RHPS fanfiction today :P

Phil: Which country do you live in? Just curious
Yay! A Britney fan!
Mine too. My music has no boundaries. Across decades, languages and genres :) I like Dance of the Cygnets by Tchaikovsky as much as I do Rap God by Eminem, Tsukema Tsukeru by KPP, J'en Ai Marre by Alizee or Sugar Sugar by the Archies. Yup I am showing off.
Everyone hates homework, duh :P Except for my design class homework - sometimes I enjoy it.
Stay healthy, eat healthy. You too! I'll try my best :P

Emily: Thanks. I must admit I'm a bit of a show off sometimes (see above).
I wish I could see the show live! Must be so much more awesome an experience.
Toast? Why throwing toast?
701 calories isn't that low...and, well, um, I ate more today. Don't fuss about me. But thanks for the concern.

Have you seen this person?
Chris the Pedestrian Writer, he's disappeared along with his blog. The last I heard from him wasn't good and I'm quite worried now.

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. wow heyyy
    i originally lives in Italy, but moved to Austria for better airr but imma Brit-ish =D
    i finished all her albums today and i'm really obsessed, onto her unreleased tmr :)
    wowwww my is MUCH narrower than yourss
    ahhhahaha, no homeworks = better life for me
    you better (work bitch)!!! Eat veggies, i love veggies and i'm a close-to-vegan lol

    i'm lazy again and i needa go to the library :D no songs again :( sorry

    Eat raw garlic, they're great (for the immune system and acne)
    Philllllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I hope you're feeling better now. Fainting's no good. Could be low blood sugar? That's what usually gets me.

    Take care <3 xx

    ReplyDelete