Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Safe Foods and Fear Foods

Net calories: 333
Intake calories: 793
So...I actually went over my intake a lot but I lost it through spinning.
That's good, I think.

I've seen people do this before: a safe foods list and a fear foods list. I've never actually written one before, although I do label foods in my head.

So here's my very short safe foods list:
Prunes
Tic tacs
Bananas (it's high cal but very heavy and fulfilling)
Saltine crackers
Malkist crackers
Diet coke (can't drink it around my dad though because he think I'll get cancer from aspartame, although it's not like I drink it every day or every two days. I do drink a lot more than most people which I should cut down on....I drink one or two bottles a week)
Vegetables

And my fear foods list:
Chocolate
Nuts
Chips
Basically everything else

I could make a notebook detailing it. I used to do that and then I discovered MFP. And then I just got lazy :P

My weight is still at 113lbs and I will be visiting the gym tomorrow. My weight is always unsatisfying though so what's new?

I dread going back to school. I don't know why. I usually love the first day of September and anticipate it.
Maybe it's just me and my moods. Speaking of which hasn't been good lately, although I had bought that onto myself - I just listen to sad music all day long.

Kay: What use have I for so many brain cells? ;)
I try not to hurt myself. Really I do. If not I'd be hitting my head for every single little thing.
I stopped taking laxatives for now, and I did exercise :) yay!

Phil: Ah, well, it's the complete opposite for me I guess - I lose my appetite and sleep.
Losing 60lbs is an amazing feat! That's awesome.
Trying to, Phil. I think you're nice too :) on a side note do you have a blog? I get redirected to Yahoo everytime. Just curious ;) and I didn't know you were a girl! (no offense :P I've made this mistake before with Sammy)

Avy: Nice to meet you!
I am living with it. Is it just a girl thing or are guys so moody as well?

Bella: I am not, as well, addicted to one method of self harm. To be honest I didn't consider headbanging as a form of self harm. The only ones I knew of were cutting, burning yourself and pulling your hair out. (trichotillomania? I used to tug my hair a lot and pull it out sometimes and one of my classmates told the counselor that I was self harming but I was just doing it to make myself concentrate.)

I'll try to find fiber supplements. I was unaware that laxatives had long term damages >< I did think about taking 10 or 20 but it seemed too dangerous.

Chicken and bacon sounds delicious! And thanks for the recipe. It's the same as mine, but mine is without the chicken, bacon, peas, the herbs and the wine. I do add parmesan so there's taste. I just add 2 tablespoons for olive oil and butter each.
You take care too Bella :)

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. ahhh i love prunes, they are awesome
    your dad is a bit too crazy, diet coke is fine for my parents
    and please do not bang your head, it hurts a lot to your brain really, don't
    Thx for the compliment :)
    and nope i don't have a blog, i just like reading blogs and i found you and decided to create a cool funky name (at least i think xXPhillisticXx is cool ) and comment, i like to interact with bloggers!
    the yahoo redirect is just a random website i put in, maybe i should put in songs from youtube for you to listen to cheer up? today i'm choosing one of my newfound fav - Britney Spears' Everytime, i've always dislike her (since i was a Xtina fan XD)
    i don't know if u heard it before, but here it is, hope u like it!

    Stay Happy,
    Phil xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you for exercising! Your cal intake was super low today, but exercise is so good for you so I'm happy with that. It'll help you feel good, it'll help you look good, and it'll be a healthier alternative to relieving stress than other things ; )

    I used to have a safe/fear foods list but had to throw it to the back of my mind and try to forget about it when I decided to recover.
    I agree with you on bananas though, I LOVE them, seriously potassium can do so many good things for your body! and they are filling!!

    If you get bored later I thought you'd might like to read this article about bananas, haha i know i'm weird! but it's interesting!

    http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/25-powerful-reasons-to-eat-bananas

    <3

    ReplyDelete