I visited the gym today again. But alas my father insisted that I have dinner with them as if lunch wasn't enough. So I had to leave early.
Intake: 1121 calories (yup...I crossed the 1000 mark)
Net: 711 calories
Weight: 111.5lbs thank goodness
Mood: frustrated
I'm frustrated because I have cravings all the time! It drives me just the slightest bit crazy.
When I have cravings I just take Glucodin usually (I got 4 packs from Australia when my relatives let me walk around the mall) but I can't find the tablets in Hong Kong, they only sell glucose powder here. I'm still looking :/ I'm on my second pack already.
On a side note I really have to finish my homework, I've been putting it off for a week now. School starts next week.
I had a mini binge of tic tacs at midnight last night - 28g of it (65 tic tacs) I know, I went a bit crazy, but the calorie content wasn't that high.
Made a hairclip/brooch with yarn and other stuff today. Also a photo of me taken a few days ago [now removed].
| Blogger rotated my clip...anyway the biggest one on the right is the actual clip/brooch (I attached both) |
My dad had a heart attack and he's been paranoid about health ever since. Understandable, but really? Diet coke?
I try not to.
It is pretty cool. I just change my name once in a while. It's great to know more friends :) I like interacting too.
Oh! I'm a huge Britney fan - she was the first singer I have heard that was actually modern, at age 11. I used to listen to 60's and 70's songs only. Thanks for the song! I like Christina too, but I don't listen to her as much :P I actually sang Everytime for a singing contest at school once, for fun.
Kay: Thanks :) my calorie intake yesterday wasn't that low but I skipped counting calories for a while...
Thanks for the link as well, I did read it and it was interesting.
Love,
Christie
i was bored and so i checked your blog and i see you posted!
ReplyDeletei use to sneak a few packs of prunes on my bed to eat them at midnight lol and yes, better eat prunes then laxatives, i take nature over manufactured
oh my god, is he okay now? do tell him I said take care!
i once have a yahoo blog, that got deleted some times ago :(
oh wow, you're a britney fan!, that's so cool, do gimme some recommendations (gimme gimme more xx) i've been listening to her nonstop today, Gimme more is really catchy
wow, do u have a clip, i would love to see you perform that song!
i listen to oldies too, my favourite is The Marvelettes! do u know them? Mr. Postman?
Today i chose one of my new fav (yes, new fav almost every sec) a new song from Ariana Grande 's new album, i told my dad to surprise me with a cd for a pre-school present (that's my family tradition, a new random cd before school starts) i was surprise at the quality, she somehow stayed under my radar for the past years, i hope i'm not too late for the discovery!
so here it is - One Last Time
i pressed publish before making a signature, stupid me
ReplyDeletestay positive and stay beautiful ;)
Philia
You could swallow jelly beans like pills? Not very helpful, I know, haha.
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable! Very cute outfit.
xx