Wednesday, July 29, 2015

No Day But Today

The Good:
1. It was my birthday on Sunday and the food at dinner was nice.
2. I watched Rent twice over the last four days.
3. I received a very nice birthday gift from my best friend Letitia darling.
4. I'm nearly done with university workshops.
5. I saw Letitia today and we hung out and it was awesome.
6. I had fun at a convention yesterday with some friends. And I got interviewed for someone's school project.

The Bad:
1. I weigh 120 pounds right now.
2. Lunch on my birthday was a disaster and mum yelled at me.
3. I don't like birthdays or growing older.
4. The damned university workshop. It's like school but it's a million times worse.
5. I had a dream of graduation last night and it was a million times more sadder than my actual graduation but it had so much more interaction and all that I wished it was what I had experienced at graduation.
6. I feel like my parents don't trust me and everyone in my family hates me besides my brother but I can't trust him with anything because he's just a kid and he thinks I'm normal.

The Ugly:
1. I remembered someone I hurt unintentionally a few months back when I was showering and I punched the walls until my knuckles hurt.
2. I woke up really sad and I cut and it sucks because I was three days clean yesterday.
3. I realized that graduation was my last time to see Letitia and two other of my friends wearing their school uniforms because they're transferring next year.
4. I realized that I've wasted so much time at school and I should have been nicer to some of my teachers.
5. I'm so scared that I might not live past the next two years.
6. I feel like I'm overreacting but I also want to see my psych but what if she thinks I'm overreacting and just needy for attention?
7. I feel like I get sadder at night and especially when I'm alone because there's nothing to distract me. And that's why it takes me ages to fall asleep now and I just hate it.
8. I hate myself and I feel like I'm overreacting and asking for attention but I look into the mirror and I remember why I hate myself.

I don't want to sound like emo poetry but the only way to describe how I feel when I can't sleep is like clouds in my head. Like the rain clouds in the sky are in my head except for they're horrible thoughts and stuff and I just worry about grades and friends and family and everything basically. And they make my head hurt. And I feel like my head might explode. I talk to my doll sometimes and that helps. I know it's a really childish thing but I dunno, I just feel like it helps and she stops me from cutting sometimes.

I hope everyone is doing well and I'll go check everyone's blogs tomorrow. Sorry for disappearing, and I try not to concentrate on the negative too much.

Love,
Christie

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!

    I am so sorry to read that you are feeling so low. You deserve to be happy and I hope that the clouds will lift soon. You are truly lovely, Christie, remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the good:

    1. happy belated birthday beautiful
    2. this made me smile.
    3. i'm glad you got a beautiful birthday gift. you are special and deserve it.
    4. :)
    5. i'm glad you had a good time.
    6. oh! interesting. someone's been a busy bee, haven't they?!

    the bad:
    1. 120 isn't that bad. actually, it's not bad at all. i changed my UGW to 121 so...
    2. :( i'm so sorry that your mum yelled at her.
    3. i love birthdays. not so much getting older but oh do i love birthdays.
    4. but you're nearly done with it. it'll be okay.
    5. dreams are just dreams. i think if you treat them like more than they are, they really can haunt you. i have very terrible dreams that make me cry and scare the hell out of me. really.
    6. trust maybe not but they don't hate you at all. i promise you. they're your family. you shouldn't trust siblings with things usually until they're older and understand how serious things could be. but your family doesn't hate you. i promise you. it feels that way sometimes but not really. especially us - our Asian families. mothers are typically always controlling and/or very strict, and very few of them actually are open-minded. they're also usually stubborn and i find this is true with most Asian families no matter which part of Asia they come from.

    the ugly:
    1. unintentional. unintentional. read that again. you did not mean to hurt them. please... take care of yourself.
    2. sweetie. :( i'm so sorry to know how low you are and that your cutting has already spiraled a bit. i really just wish that you hadn't started. i really do.
    3. you'll make new friends and new memories. you might not like change, but like i said - sometimes, it's always easy to somehow like something about change because change will happen. hating change will put you into such a terrible state in your life. because like i said - it's inevitable. <3
    4. learn from it and do better next time. you're still young and growing. you've still gots so much to learn.
    5. take care of yourself, sweetie. stop hurting your body - eat better, don't harm your body in any way (self-harm in your case). this shouldn't be a fear of a girl your age!!!
    6. no. no. no. see your psych. talk to her. get help. you need it before it gets worse. <3
    7. i know what you're talking about. so sorry. i normally try to avoid this by only going to bed when i'm genuinely, genuinely exhausted so i just fall asleep straight away.
    8. you mustn't hate yourself. you are an astounding individual. i wish you could see all the good things in you.

    so so sorry you're feeling so low. i hope you feel better soon.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. comment:

    "You don't suck at anything and I love reading your posts." oh, is this because i tag my posts as sucky? oh, sweetie. it's just a joke. don't worry so much about it ^_^

    nigra refers to black. which sounds like i'm making fun of black people. even when i'm not.

    Ben and Jerry's is perfect. i love it. i want to be in a Ben and Jerry's. like legit in the carton. just there. forever. i didn't decide which carton i'd be in though...yet.

    i'm one of those people that are addicted to their phones. shhh.

    there is a blueberry cheesecake ice-cream that Ben and Jerry's did but it was a limited type.

    i want all four of my pints too. :P

    "Hey you should enjoy yourself after Eid. It's fine :)" i gained weight omg


    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete