Monday, August 10, 2015

Japan

 Sorry for the absence! I'm on vacation in Japan. 
This is one hell of a trip. It's fun some days, but most nights I find myself tired, exasperated and sad. Anyway, it's mostly fun. Except for that one day when I spent the whole day trying not to cry but that's another story. 

We went to Universal Studios in Osaka which was super awesome.  The lines were very long though :P

Anyway, I got a smartphone which is pretty cool. It's an iPhone 4 and I love it, but it really is addictive. 

In other news, a friend of mine committed suicide last night. Her cousin told me it was only a matter of time, but I wish I could've helped. 

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll do my round of comments when I get back to Hong Kong. 


Love,
Christabel 

3 comments:

  1. My dear, Japan must be breathtaking I'd love to go some day..
    I'm very sorry about your friend .. all I can do is stretch out my hand to you and make sure you know I'm here to talk to If you need it.
    Just know that if someone really feels there's no other option there is precious little that can be done.
    Take care my dear I hope you are ok
    *hugs*
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ ditto on Mandy. i'd love to go to Japan but first i'd love to lose weight.

    i told you that these iPhones were addictive. gosh, i can't live without mine.

    also, i'm so sorry to hear about your friend. i just wanted to tell you that it wasn't your fault. you couldn't have done anything to help her. it was just meant to unfold like this. all you can do is keep on trying to take care of yourself and offer the help that family needs to cope from it.

    i am so sorry that it happened. i'm hoping that you are able to keep yourself together. this is terrible news.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about your friend :/

    I've always wanted to go to Japan! I wish you had a better time there, to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete