That's what my day is. A fucking roller coaster.
My favorite roleplay Hazel Run got shut down by the admins. Some of us formed a new group called Mission Bay, but the old admins actually planned on re-making HR. And now they're pissed. I don't know which side to choose - I went with MB but I'm rethinking.
I was hysterical when I saw that Hazel Run was closing today at school. Absolutely crazy sad and crying and all that shit. Thank god I got a link to MB (it doesn't work but at least I know something is going on...) This is allllllllllllll so confusing. I think I'm too addicted to roleplaying.
Intake-wise my day was bad. 10 sticks of kitkat (525), 28g pack of doritos, nacho cheese flavor (140) and an apple (55) makes 720 calories in total.
Thank god I still have enough money for online shopping.
Short post today.
Bella: Yep sorta I guess? Never had an eclair.
yep, I have a ton of icing sugar. And thanks for all the advice! Buttercream is my guilty pleasure :P
Oh, yeah, I know laxatives aren't good for you...I take them just once in a while. Though I take like six at a time... :/
I'm so sorry > < I forgot that it could be triggering I just meant that you were pretty and tall! Okay I'll shut up about it now, sorry Bella!
Sammy: There's tooooo much wrong. I didn't dare weigh myself today.
Hell yeah it's random. And the icing/syrup was delish though.
Like I said to Bella up there I don't take them much but I take double the amount.
Fairly busy, not too busy to post ;)
You take care too!
And yes, I just did write such a post. Hey, I'm excited! It's been like two months or something!
I roleplay Tina and Shelby so I have a lot of Tina gifs :D And I love Sebby! Although I prefer S2 warblers.
Love,
Christie
If you don't take laxatives much, you definitely don't need to take six. Just a suggestion, if you do have to use them again, try a single dose, even just the once. It will still work but you will probably get less bloating/cramping/uncomfortableness.
ReplyDeletexx
aw, no. :'(
ReplyDeletethat sucks bad. role-playing is awesome. not being able to do it in the way that you like...sounds so sucky. eh. honey.
you mean you just about barely ate? shhhhhhhhhh
seconding Bella. if I don't take them for a while, I can go off 1-2 easily, but if I take them consistently then...
you write a post about me. I just cannot seriously
everyone prefers season 2 Warblers.
what do I role-play? Glee-wise, of course, I do Sebastian (the most) followed by Finn, and then I do a little bit of Kurt and Blaine too. I believe Kurt more than Blaine because I RP a lot of Kurtbastian (OTP forever).
take care honey, xx
-Sam Lupin