Sorry. What I wrote last night was stupid and I wasn't thinking clearly. It's all over now. It was just misunderstandings, and someone hacking into Letitia's facebook account. I didn't think it would shake me up so much.
I spent most of my day in absolute misery and I couldn't smile. I just didn't have the strength or the motivation to, and I didn't feel like truly smiling. Things picked up when I had design class. I guess it feels better after I get to draw? I don't even understand the concept behind it. It just makes me less sad, if not cheerful.
My corset is hurting my ribs and I have faint bruises so I'm going to stop wearing it for the week. I'll try again next Monday. I really do love wearing it though - it helps my posture and keeps me warm.
113lbs. My weight is a problem. I ate less today - an apple (70 cals), a packet of apple juice (90 cals), a packed of soy milk (100 cals), a pack of M&Ms, original flavor (240 cals) and cauliflower, my favorite (40 cals at best)
540 calories. I can do much better. I should look at thinspo again...it always helps. And I lose my appetite. *claps*
I've been having a lot of fun lately on the internet. Roleplaying is addictive. And I get to write descriptive, unlike all that argumentative crap they make us write at school. (I know it's useful, but it sucks)
My rashes have almost entirely healed! I'm really glad for that - my face looks almost normal. Oh, wait, no. It's still gigantic and puffed. [attemps sarcasm]
I should post some pictures here.
Song recommendation - Blank Space by Taylor Swift. It's cheery and catchy.
Love,
Christie
Thinspo usually doesn't inspire me, but looking at photos of fat people do. I never want to be that big again and I AM going to reach the number where I will be the thinspo.
ReplyDeleteI used to roleplay way back when. When I first started using the internet, when I was like 12, I was super into Star Wars roleplay forums. Ah, back in the days :D
ReplyDeleteRe your comment: vintage cheddar has been aged, so it's a lot stronger than normal cheddar. Normal tasty cheddar has been aged for 12 months. The Warrnambool vintage has been aged for 18+ months, but you can buy cheddars aged in between too. The amazing thing is that the vintage cheddars have the same calories as normal cheddars, but you only need such a tiny amount because it's so strong)
School holidays are just too busy for me to go out. It's not just the kids, but also the adults who have time off, plus the tourists because Geelong's right on the waterfront. And all the people doing Christmas/holiday shopping. And the fact everywhere seems busier during summer. Weekends during the year are bad enough :P
xx