I'm just sad.
I get worked up over petty things.
I just want everyone to be happy and I hate offending people. It's impossible but well, I want everyone to be as happy as they can be while coexisting with others.
I get accused of things.
Yes, I loathe and pity myself too much.
People get told off because they don't stand up for myself when the ones who tell them off are the ones who put them down.
There are too many hypocrites.
I have a raging headache and a sore throat which doesn't make my problems any better.
Another of my friends may be depressed.
I may be slowly descending into insanity.
And the tears trickle down my cheeks. My brother is still playing his computer games and neglecting his homework at midnight, so everything's normal. It's just me that's not.
112.5lbs. Blubbery, but not my priority now.
Karl: I have no words.
I will type a coherent post tomorrow.
I don't know.
Maybe I will. Or not.
Love,
Christie
No comments:
Post a Comment