I got my report card from school yesterday, and it was shit. A couple of A's, a lot of B's and some C's. I pulled up my D's in chemistry to B's, but math and business were all C's. Sooooooo it's time for me to concentrate.
In other news, I still weigh a ton (not literally) - I gained 2 pounds and now I look worse than ever. The two pounds is explained by my uncontrollable consumption of 500g butter toffees over 3 days. My calorie intake yesterday went up to around 2000 and it's around 1000 today.
Letitia has agreed to go to prom with me :)
Quick and seemingly random question: are y'all comfortable with reading incest?
Song quote appreciation: "If you love me, I'll make you a star in my universe" - For You by Angus and Julia Stone
Comment replies:
CP: I guess so, people can just be so mean without reason :(
Bella: My geography teacher's usually quite nice, I think I was also too worked up over it - although there really wasn't an excuse for me to miss the assignment.
I love it when you say "Potatoes gonna potate." :P but yeah, Tumblr is full of social justice warriors.
Sammy: Blogger always seems especially mean to you :/
And I hope you are happy, you certainly did make me giggle with your post (the banana one). And I love you lots too, I love you all lots and you guys deserve all the hugs in the world :3
I got too worked out about the thing but oh well it's over now and I've handed in the assignment.
Will be making the rounds on everyone's blogs tomorrow :)
Like I said above, love you all and I hope you're smiling and happy wherever you are x
no obligations though ^-^

Love,
Christie
DID YOU USE A FINN GIF?
ReplyDeleteyes, I noticed. I had to. he is my absolute favourite. of course, I had to notice - FINN.
okay, now starting from the top of this post...
hey, i'm a nerd, and math and I don't mix. I think math is concocted by weird people. but i'm sure i'll like it now if I study it because the level of nerdiness I have has only increased over the years... unfortunately or fortunately, I cannot tell as of yet.
that isn't so bad, and congrats on pulling up your grade a little! xxx
ah. I hate it when it's just one thing that keeps on fucking you up. for me, that's always the case...so annoying!
but anyway, you're not eating too much. I got to tell you that. you aren't. you're eating too little. /that's it, bye/
YES IT IS. I think Blogger's just jealous of my wonderful comments.
bananas. oh my.
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, I got to say. I tried the Picnic thing. it reminded me of a Lion bar, just like a really big one. so cool. I ate one, and then my sister ate the rest 2 because she wanted them. I let her though so it's all cool. they are definitely crave-worthy!
-Sam Lupin
Math sucks. I struggled for years until I found a teacher who sat down with me and really explained things. Then I got it. I was 20 :P
ReplyDeletecomment reply:
ReplyDelete"Posterior, derriere, bottom, ass, backside, behind, junk in the trunk...I can go on ;)" isn't it fun? ahhhhhh. don't forget the best: gluteus maximus.
"Mmm bananas! I want to make banoffee pie someday." I WANT TO TRY IT SOME DAY.
"I will never revoke anyone's pb privilege! Although the innuendos XD" you are nicer than some, my dear.
"Awww baby Kurt!" FOETUS KURT IS THE BEST KURT.
-Sam Lupin