Friday, February 6, 2015

TW: My Crazy Beautiful Life



And a post that is nowhere related to the title above.

I did a 3-day chocolate mono from Tuesday - Thursday. It was successful and I went from 117lbs to 112lbs. Although I'd probably gain a pound or two again, I hope to keep it down this time. I had around 270g of chocolate each day and water. I don't think I'll do 3 days in a row often - 1 or 2 work well enough to lose a pound, and the side effects of the mono take a toll on me. I fainted yesterday morning - fell unconscious to the floor - and I've been feeling quite tired and dizzy. I even managed to go to bed at midnight yesterday. Oh, and I get hungry all the time. All the time. Stomach grumbles. My monthly subscription to Lucifer's waterfall arrived a few days ago and may have contributed to these side effects though.

So today I had...more than I expected. 731 calories from half a panini, mashed potatoes, cow's ears (it's a snack) and half a cadbury oreo bar - the new ones.

Cow's ears

Letitia has agreed to go to prom with me and I am greatly happy for that - she has one condition though and that is not up to me, it all depends.

I'd probably do an 2-day egg mono next week, or a toffee mono - I think it may work? I wish I can do it with assorted toffees though...*sighs* because I like the mint ones.

Anyone here has prom themes to suggest? I'm on the prom committee and we don't have a theme.

Comment replies:
CP: Math always sucks! I don't think I'll ever get all of it, so congrats to you! But some parts are easy enough.

Sammy: YES I USED A FINN GIF
Aw, I miss Cory so much.
I highly doubt anyone would like math, ever. Or is it maths? I don't know.
I'm pretty pleased to get a B in chem although I'm aiming for an A now. oops I've got chem homework due tomorrow
Yes! It used to be chips (the calories and sodium levels ugh) and now it's toffees. Also, fries, but they're expensive so I don't eat too much :P
I've never had Lion bars either, but google tells me that they're similar to Picnics. Oh, and I stopped binging on those as well :D
Gluteus maximus makes me think of Kim Kardashian XD I think it was from an Eminem song?
I wish I could mail you a slice :/
Oh my I just burst out laughing at that. I'm forever calling him fetus Kurt. But honestly, I preferred his old hairstyle rather than this one. Too much hair gel.


Love,
Christie

4 comments:

  1. oh man, I haven't done a chocolate mono in forever. trying to stick to eating 2,000+ calories nowadays with little salt as i'm trying to get my metabolism back, but that would sort of suck if I did it in a mono.

    i'm hoping not to do any monos and only do them when I need to break a plateau. but man, I a 24.75" waist once from monos (i.e. NOT water weight because I was never this small and when I was done keto, I never had this small of a waist either!). it was glorious. one day I hope I can get back there again. at that point my UK 10s were getting baggy. ah, glorious days...

    strange to me because I never get these side-effects on a chocolate mono. first time I did it I felt sick, but like I normally do when I overdose on carbohydrates during a depressive period so I have no idea...though I've seriously lost my taste for chocolate nowadays. can't imagine doing a chocolate mono any time soon! Nutella though...that's another story.

    aw, take care, dear. <3 and those cow's ears look nothing like actual cow ear.

    you never know if you try. I monoed on Ben and Jerry's once and lost 1lb - 1.5 pints throughout the day, and I have to tell you though... monoing on ice-cream seriously made my lacto intolerance like worse, but point is, it wasn't supposed to work YET IT DID.

    I think everyone seems to like Black and White themes. oh, and one time, they did a ball where the theme was Great Gatsby. a lot of people liked that too I believe.

    i miss him too. he's literally the only reason i watched Glee in the first place!

    math or maths are both correct. math is the US version and maths is the UK version of the same thing.

    fudge was a downfall for a while. imagine losing weight monoing on those, but i could imagine i'd feel like absolute SHIT. like how you'd feel monoing on gummy bears but worse (i was convinced that i was peeing sugar at one point, that's how bad it was for me).

    yes! they are similar.

    oh, dude, foetus Kurt... I've heard that over on Instagram i think. everyone calls him that now whenever they see a S01/S02 picture, but honestly, i like him better then than i do now. now, he's more...er, fake. he's Rachel's cheerleader for God's sake. it's like he's lost his Kurtness!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment reply:

    "Please tell me "rather cold-hearted" was a joke XD" i wish i'd done it intentionally! oh no, i'm sorry. normally i notice these things before i post or i do actually do them intentionally but not this time!

    "Never had butterscotch, or maybe not by the name." if i had to describe it...it's a mixture between toffee and caramel for me. it is similar to toffee, i.e. toffee is white sugar + butter but butterscotch is brown sugar + butter.

    i love brown sugar. it's so decadent. and i can't get enough. sad.

    "I do agree that the peanut buttah is made for you :)" even the name sounds like something i'd totally say when i'm excited.

    for me, it's too chocolate-y. i think i'm the only one that i know that dislikes Phish Food, and Half-Baked. most people are like... OHMYGODICANNOTGETENOUGH.

    "I've had food in the chem lab before shhh don't tell!" how dare you Christie i thought we were friends

    "I haven't had cherry garcia." it's marvellous - this is coming from someone that does not like neither cherry ice-cream usualy neither dark chocolate chips, but man, dude.

    "Regardless, this post cheered me up greatly." ILY just don't eat in the lab

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. "monthly subscription to Lucifer's waterfall"
    Okay, that's one I've not heard before! Brilliant :)

    I think eggs would make a great mono, like boiled eggs. Or those fancy-sounding tea eggs you like? Maybe try that over toffees and see if it helps with the side effects.

    Ooh, prom! I never went to the prom/formal/anything like that (the small complaints of a drop-out, sigh). I'm sure you'll come up with a fantastic theme :)

    "math or maths are both correct. math is the US version and maths is the UK version of the same thing. "
    Sammy ily

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "monthly subscription to Lucifer's waterfall" made me laugh so hard I almost woke up my mother! You're wonderful!
    Ugh, math. I HATE math. Math makes me want to crawl into a hole and die.
    Congrats on the chocolate mono, that's a rather unconventional method, but hey, it obviously works.
    Good luck on the prom theme!
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete