i went to uni counseling (student support) since my flatmates suggested it. i talked a bit about how i felt and shit because i've gotten worse and they told me to go to my GP to get checked for depression.
i went tuesday, and now i have an appointment next tuesday to be screened for autism and the GP recommends getting checked by a psych for an ED.
I am terrified.
and I've relapsed and started cutting deeper to the point where I can't just leave the cuts to air dry - which is not right in the first place.
i don't think i give a shit about anything anymore. i've been sitting for days in my room just rotting away
I know it's terrifying, but I really hope this is a step in the direction of living a happier and more fulfilling life. I'm so proud of you for reaching out and asking for help. Your GP really sounds on top of things, which is an amazing thing to have. Keep hanging in there, okay?
ReplyDeleteLots of love <3
xx
Oh baby.
ReplyDeletePlease let us know how you go with all of that.
Personally, i think you're wonderful & this breaks my heart.
Hope your GP can help.