Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Update

Whoa. Hi.

It's been a while since I've been on this blog O.O

I've been debating whether I should delete this blog or not (that sentence was most likely not entirely grammatically correct...) but ultimately I didn't want to. Yay. I used to blog a lot, huh? I read through some of my old posts. I was so stupid, ha. Wanting to have an eating disorder and all that shit. Idiot.

I mean, I'm still dieting though. I weigh in at 129lbs as of this morning and my mum wants me to be down to 100 by next June. Shouldn't be too hard? I'm on some sort of protein shake diet - one meal + 2 shakes per day. The thing's called Herbalife if anyone knows it? Anyway, yeah, I'm aiming to be at 110lbs by December (my own goals) and hopefully 95 by June?

That said, I did just return from my holiday in Guilin (mainland China) and gained two pounds from it...so yeah. Hopefully I'll get back down to 127 by next week.

I'm in a bit trouble at the moment, completely my fault since I procrastinated throughout the summer ._. so I'm trying to finish 2 internal assessments, a quarter of my extended essay and another 5 essays in a week's time. I mean, it's totally possible with me, it'll just be hard :P ah well I brought it on myself. I'm starting my second year of IB in september and I still haven't chosen the universities I'm going to apply to (a few are definite - Warwick, Surrey, Birmingham but not all), even though I've only got 5 choices in England. I'm applying for Creative Writing and Linguistics, both of which should be interesting. The school year will be super tough ._. hopefully I'll survive the year. I kinda feel sad that it's my senior year, I hate growing old and it's hard to believe that it's my twelfth year at the school already.

I've been clean for 35 days (which I know doesn't sound like much but kinda is for me? idk) so yay. That's progress. Going to see the psych in late september but we don't usually talk about much anymore, it's just sitting there until I'm done (I usually go in after my brother so that I'll have less time).

Oh, and during the summer I worked in an Australian-styled coffee shop near my mum's office. Was quite fun, the people there were nice :) it was time consuming though. Especially because, my sleep schedule is super fucked up (I sleep at 5 or 6 am) but I have to arrive at the coffee shop at 8 am and work till 3 pm haha. Oh well.

I hope everyone is doing okay <3 <3 I've missed you guys. I can't promise anything but at least update once a month? I really don't want to get lazy about it again and I'll post my weight here everytime, it'll hopefully give me some incentive or something.

Love,
Christie

P.S: CP, I hope you got your present?

4 comments:

  1. It's so great to get an update from you! :) :) I've missed your writing!

    Going into senior year was a strange feeling for me too, but ultimately I found university so so so much better then high school. And IB will definitely have you well prepared!

    Stay safe with your weight loss plans <3 All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it, I have not gotten your present! I would not be surprised if it's been stolen, because the mail system in my apartment building sucks :(

    But I am glad you seem to be doing quite well, keeping clean so long! It's good to her from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know why she wants you to lose weight anyway. you're actually very light in my opinion.

    oh God, you're in IB, aren't you? i might've forgotten but you said internal assessment and extended essay and my head just got in a tizzy because of the horrifying, violent flashbacks. *chuckles* yes you are doing IB!

    i'm so glad that you've been clean for that long.

    it's so nice to hear from you again. love you xxx


    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mum is crazy.
    Like it is hard to study AND diet.
    Jeez.
    If anything she should fatten you up and then slim you down to marry you off later!!

    JK! I think it's sad really. Herbalife was pretty big when i was at school.
    X

    ReplyDelete