Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TW: You have to believe me...

No one at school believes me when I say I'm dieting on chocolate and it's pissing me off. Majorly.

Third time lucky :) it did work. I weigh 114lbs now. I'm guessing a huge part of it was water weight loss because no one loses 6 pounds on a mono. 1-2lbs loss would be normal I think?
Although it was my parents' anniversary today and I did eat a bit much so I'd probably weigh about 116 tomorrow? I hope I don't gain it all back. I'm doing another chocolate mono tomorrow, on Andes Mints. I'll stay under 1500 cals because I was advised to do so, if I don't want to gain too much back. I hope to do it once a week afterwards? It seems quite effective. I know some people do it every day, but it's not that healthy and I definitely can't get away with that.

I'm still getting harassment on tumblr but it has gotten better.

I'm unhappy at school a lot of the time. I still don't know why, I just am. And it's stupid. And sometimes around certain people I want to smile. Around other people, I have to.

Okay, there's not much more to say for today.
Oh, right, I felt like explaining why I apologized for my weight gain. It just seemed sometimes like I was letting you guys down by gaining weight while I was gone.

Commenting tomorrow.

CP: Wow, good for you. I'll try to find it and maybe get my mum to buy it for me.

Kay: I missed you too dear :) Me too, I seem to disappear on whims.
Oh, right, Thanksgiving. Well it isn't holiday season for me so I had no excuse :P but it will be the dreaded Christmas soon. And alas, I don't lose back the weight I gained. Not all of it.

Bella: They do work. And you get sick of chocolate, for a day at least.
Birth control for three years? I thought you took pills or something? Nonono don't apologize there's no need to apologize.

Sammy: Mine is too sometimes XD takes me 20 minutes to connect the wifi.
I'm doing okay, just feeling sad.
Sometimes, I want to be smaller, tinier, but sometimes I want to be tall. I'm sorta stuck in the middle. But no, I don't feel small in that sense.
Is it? Great then :) I'd like to try one of the guys but most of them get snapped up quickly.
Ah, hope it fixes itself then ;)

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. Only chocolate? That seems so unhealthy especially for your age! Although you know I would never judge you!
    I just wish you would eat more fruits and vegetables too! They're not high calorie so you could still lose weight but get more nutrients that you need!

    I would lose too much weight eating only chocolate, because I wouldn't eat any! lol I'm not a huge fan of chocolate (Although right now I am baking chocolate chip cookies, I seem to only want chocolate when it's "that time of the month")
    Haha.

    <3
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, you lost 6lbs on a mono?
    I would say something along the lines of what Kay said, but...uh, I don't eat enough of the good stuff to have the ability to say those comments.
    from what I know and from my experiences, you can't mono on the same thing for a week. not really. but it's different for different people. it's not exactly a science either. it's confusing.
    Kurt and Puck and Sebastian snap back quickly when it comes to situations, so there's no way of RPing with them without causing a whole debacle, BUT Finn is more subtle and softer. he can't get pissed off. it's perfectly easy ESPECIALLY if someone uses a big word, then Finn can be like "uh, depends on what X or Y means." he can be pretty smart though so, it's just a matter of knowing when to make him smart and when to make him dumb. that's entirely up to you.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete