Monday, December 1, 2014

TW: Mono, take three

Happy late thanksgiving to all.

I've shot up to 120 pounds. Sorry, guys.
And apologies for disappearing.

I'm in a really sucky mood these days and I'm trying to cheer myself up. I dunno why, I just feel so tired of everything all the time.

I've gone on another chocolate mono today and hopefully this one would work. 100g of Cadbury milk chocolate, 42g of Dars dark chocolate and 153g of Cadbury mint cream milk chocolate. I better not fuck this one up.

I've been working my ass off revising. There's also tumblr which I am on less actually because of all the fucking drama going on.

Okay onto the happy things. French class was happy. I'm getting my online shopping tomorrow hopefully and I might selfie ;)

Problem: am planning prom and I'm trying to convince Letitia that it's worth going.

I love you guys. Sorry again for leaving. I'll go comment on everything now.

Bella: I'm not taking laxatives anymore I've switched back to prunes - I alternate :P but thanks for the advice.

Sammy: Yep, roleplaying is always awesome. Everything's fixed up for now but we get so much hate.
Season 3 warblers are good too I guess, because there's Sebby. But although I love Hunter's snark the quality of the warblers has just gone downhill.
Oh, I've never done any guys because I don't have the courage too...it's just Tina (both S1-S3 and S4-S5) and Shelby for now ;) Finn sounds hard to roleplay though.

anaschallenge: I get that you mean well but no, I'm not interested, sorry. If I need a good challenge I go onto MPA. Please stop harassing me and my friends.

Love,
Christie

5 comments:

  1. re: yes, there are Swedish anti-pms supplements; I think it's bee pollen or something like that. I also take Oenothera biennis (common evening-primrose) extract. I don't know if I am imagining things, but they seem to help. Mood swings aren't as severe now and almost no bloating! The brand of primrose pills I take is called Efamol and I think you can buy it internationally (UK brand).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never gotten the whole thing with chocolate monos, but good luck.
    Re: when I started on birth control, I was one of the lucky few who totally lost their period and didn't get any other side effects. By the time the implant expired three years later, I'd developed anorexia and wasn't able to get my period anyway. Otherwise it would've come back as soon as the implant expired/was taken out. Sorry if it was unclear.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my computer is a piece of shit.
    summary of comment that i wrote that it ate up:
    i'm sorry you're not doing very well.
    don't dare apologise for your weight. not ever. i still find you really small and i'm sad you don't feel that way.
    role-playing Finn is awesome and easy. <3
    i had a lot more to say but i'm busy being pissed off at my laptop.
    i hope you feel better soon. <3 <3 <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Jeez I miss you so much!!! Ahhhh I haven't been on here hardly at all lately!
    Don't worry too much about your weight! It's holiday season, it will fluctuate and it will all even out back down to normal after the holidays are over! : ) Enjoy yourself!

    <3
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 120 pounds are no problem, because i can solve your problem. Whatever happen, im here for you. Does the tips on my blog helps in losing weight and sport?

    ReplyDelete