Thursday, May 27, 2021

It's been a while

Hey. How is everyone, if anyone is still out there? 

I'm not planning on updating often, but I still check in on blogs every so often so I thought I'd do a little post here. Maybe I'll do it yearly, who knows. 

I'm alive, 21, and currently pretty bad into a relapse. Learned to do long fasts and I'm on a 21-day fast right now (it is hell), lowkey wishing I'd get the rona so I wouldn't taste anything. which is an awful thing to say, but I'm an awful person, what's new.

After four years, I still haven't managed to keep any friends in university. I took an interruption because my mental health absolutely crashed in February and I started self harming again, but I'll re-take my final year in September. 

On the upside, I have more friends online? Sadly most of them also have EDs (we seem to gravitate towards the same musician. I wonder why. Certainly not because he's bone thin.) Also, I finally changed my name to something I like, and started wearing the clothes I like. They help me hate myself a little less. 

Feel free to comment, I'd love to know how everyone is. 


Love,

formerly known as Christie

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to get a sign of life from you. Life goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the name change lovely! The blogosphere seems pretty quiet these days, but it was a nice surprise to see this pop up <3

    ReplyDelete