Wednesday, May 13, 2015

TW: Catching Up

Hiya guys. I missed you all *virtual hugs*
Am blogging because my next exam is not till next week :) although I have 7 exams so it'll be sorta tough...who am I kidding it's going to be really tough
But yep.

I've been having a crazy rollercoaster of feelings lately but I don't think it's PMS, so it's probably stress. Sometimes I feel like everything will be fine and I can ace my exams, other times the only things keeping me alive are y'all, Letitia and my goddamn exams because they're a duty.

My weight is fluctuating (114-118) depending on how much I eat. I still have the tendency to overeat on weekends and going to a Mother's Day buffet last Saturday did not help at all. During the weekdays though, it's mostly a lot of coffee and some naan bread. But my weight is not going down and it's confusing me when my intake is 600 effing calories a day and I still am not losing weight. I'm not taking laxatives until after exams because I don't want to risk getting sick.

Also CP I'm glad you liked your present :) I'm sorry I didn't have enough time to prepare more. (and it was quite an experience because I've never sent anything overseas/been to the post office on my own) and again an early happy birthday dear!

I will actually catch up and write comments for everyone tomorrow! Because I've not got school (jfc what grammar is that) although I have business tutoring classes in the afternoon.

I love you guys and take care of yourselves <3

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute :D
    Good luck with your exams, I'm sure you will ace them ^-^
    Take care
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll do well hopefully. :)

    focus on your exams more than your weight, hun. don't make my mistakes. this year, my exams were at the forefront of my mind, even if it meant having to gain weight during the examination period. you can always lose it. those exams you can't retake again - well, we technically can but i don't want to do a repeat exam with a pass mark, you see.

    600?! still no weight loss? that's confusing. it's strange to see how your weight fluctuates!

    you really are adorable, Christie.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete